Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blessings

I feel so blessed. It's good to know you have good people in your life when the going gets rough. Sometimes a phone call is all it takes to get you thinking of all the blessings one has.


Having my family and friends is so number one for me. I have made choices in my life that I thought were the right choices for me. Clearly I was wrong. Sometimes they may have even appeared as selfish. And they probably were, but I had to make those choices to get me where I am going. I have learned that I don't want to go there without my Children, Grand kids, family and friends. At one point in my life I thought it was the best thing for me and for them. Boy was I wrong! I'm thankful that I have been given the chance in my loved one's lives to express my love and gratitude to them. I'm glad that I was able to realize how it would have impacted my life had I made the choice to move along my life without these people in it. For some it may come too late. Life can be so confusing sometimes. We are all human and we all make mistakes. Some we can never make right.


Thank you all for being in my life.
God Bless you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment