Sunday, March 6, 2011

Online chatting

So today I'm having some trouble getting motivated. It's rainy out and I just feel like curling up on the couch and watching movies all day. At the end of the day I know it will feel like a wasted day.

I love the rain! The crisp clean scent it leaves behind. Makes me want to put some beef stew in the crock pot. Unfortunately it looks like a maruchan kind of day!

I've been chatting with a few people online the past few weeks. Looking for insight on life's challenges. I find it interesting how we are willing to talk to complete strangers about our lives and yet we can't even talk to our family and friends sometimes. Is it the anonymity that makes us open up? Or is it that the circumstances in our lives give us that connection? And why do we tend to listen to the advice or comments they purpose? Funny thing, for the most part one comes away feeling stronger. Ready to take on the world!

I'll work on that tomorrow...........

1 comment:

  1. advice given by our loved one, i feel, isn't followed for fear what the say wont work and then you have no one else to turn to

    ReplyDelete