Friday, March 11, 2011

Positive......

Out of thoughts for the day. I will attribute it to the fact that I have a cold. My mind is blank, I have overused it this week and I think for tonight I might just watch something completely noneducational on T.V.



Positive is a state of mind. Problem is getting there and staying there. Some days I sit around trying to stay positive and I have come to the conclusion that I'm positively bored out of my mind.


Staying positive takes alot of work. We have to be around positive people. I have looked for a few and find it very difficult. And why is it that when one is positive someone finds the need to rain on your parade? Does misery really love company?




Next week will be better!

Keep the Faith and God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment